- Facilitate provisions of all Special Education programs across the district.
- Early Childhood Programs
- Community Transition Program
- Monitor federal and state accountability.
- Manage and supervise preschool programs.
- Support the drug and alcohol prevention/intervention activities.
- Facilitate provisions of services for struggling learners.
Programs supported by Student Services include:
- Special Education and ChildFind
- Title I/Learning Assistance Program
- English Language Learner Program (ELL)
- Early Childhood Education Assistance Program (ECEAP)
- Safe & Drug Free Schools and Tobacco Prevention Programs
- School Nurses/Health Services
- Section 504
Staff members of the Student Services department are located in many of the school buildings around the district, however, the administrative personnel and office support are housed at the Educational Service Center at 14015 62nd Avenue NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98332.