This we believe...
- All students can learn – but in different ways and at different rates.
- Personal responsibility is the basis for successful learning and positive behavior.
- Students should be prepared to live and compete in a global society.
- Positive self-image leads to higher achievement, mutual respect, and a safe school environment.
- Students must be able to transition successfully through their learning experiences.
…about home and community:
- Parents and family have the greatest influence in, and responsibility for, their child’s learning and behavior.
- Positive role models are essential for learning.
- Collaboration with our community strengthens learning.
…about the school system:
- High expectations lead to high achievement.
- A highly effective staff creates an environment for student success.
- Sound fiscal management is essential for the operation of the school district.
- Fostering and managing a positive, safe environment is critical to student success.
- Diversity contributes to a strong community and learning environment.
- The District recognizes and responds to our changing community.