This we believe...
- Students should be prepared to live and compete in a global society.
- All students can learn – but in different ways and at different rates.
- Personal responsibility is the basis for successful learning and positive behavior.
- Students must be able to transition successfully through their learning experiences.
- Positive self image enhances higher achievement, mutual respect, and a safe school environment.
…about home and community:
- Parents and family have the greatest influence in, and responsibility for, their child’s learning and behavior.
Collaboration with our community strengthens learning.
…about the school system:
- Sound fiscal management is essential for the operation of the school district.
- High expectations lead to high achievement; low expectations lead to unmet potential.
- Respect for diversity contributes to a strong community and learning environment.
- A highly effective staff creates an environment for student success.
- Staff and community members serve as role models for all students.
- A safe, nurturing environment is critical to student success.