2017-2018 School Year Returning Student Forms
DUE November 1st
Preparation for the next school year is underway. Your student’s enrollment confirmation and information update for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year must be completed by Nov 1, 2017. Your student’s enrollment is not considered complete until these forms have been submitted.
**If you are moving out of the district or into the boundary of a different school you must notify your current school in person or by phone.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
· Log into your ParentPortal account you created not your student’s ParentPortal here: powerschool.psd401.net/public
· If you do not have a ParentPortal account please contact your school office to get a copy of the ParentPortal letter that will help you create an account
· Click on the 2017-18 Returning Student Form on the lower left menu
NOTE: Once a parent/guardian starts the update, only that parent account can complete the forms
- Once you click the returning form link you should be asked to confirm your student’s date of birth to access the form. IF you are asked for a snap code you are probably in your student’s account OR it may be possible that student is not linked to your ParentPortal account. Please verify you are not in your student’s account before contacting email@example.com
- Another user cannot log in and change the record once started or submitted
- If you have changes after submitting the form you will have to contact the school
- Once you submit the form you will be asked to complete another for each student in your family
If you are having trouble you can contact us by phone or email.
Thank you for completing this by August 24th. We look forward to seeing your student(s) in the fall!