Elementary School #9
- Architectural Firm: Integrus Architecture
- Consulting firms have been hired to analyze the site in preparation for site and building design.
- Conceptual design was presented to the school board at their Sept. 12 meeting. See design here See the site plan here.
Elementary School #9 will be a new school located on the property on Harbor Hill Drive across from the YMCA. The district purchased this parcel of land in 2013 in anticipation of the increased number of students residing in the growing Gig Harbor North area. The building will have 30 classrooms and will be approximately 70,000sq. ft.
- This project is scheduled to bid in early 2020.
- Construction is scheduled to begin in the spring of 2020.
- The school is scheduled to open in the fall of 2021.
- Initial conceptual design was presented to the school board at their June 6th meeting. See the design here.
Director of Facilities
Capital Projects Coordinator
Project Management Consultants