Evergreen Elementary Replacement
- Architectural Firm: TCF Architecture
- Consulting firms have been hired to analyze the site in preparation for site and building design.
- Initial conceptual design was presented to the school board at their June 6th meeting. See the designs here.
A new Evergreen Elementary School consisting of 19 classrooms in approximately 45,000 sq. ft will be constructed on the current parcel. After construction is complete, the old school will be demolished and the parking area and fields will be reconfigured. The planned opening date for the new school will be in the fall of 2021.
- The project is scheduled to bid in early 2020.
- Construction is scheduled to start in spring 2020.
- New school will open in the fall of 2021.
Director of Facilities
Capital Projects Coordinator
Project Management Consultants