Job Description Textbook Cataloging Assistant
Textbook Cataloging Assistant
The textbook cataloging assistant is a summertime temporary position to assist the district
to catalog all textbooks throughout every school. This position will entail barcoding,
cataloging, repairing and noting all textbooks in every classroom throughout the district.
This position will be lead by a district librarian and will be required to meet high quality
Education & Experience
- High school graduation or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to lift in excess of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to operate a computer
School classroom environment; experiences frequent interruptions; required to meet
inflexible deadlines. Requires visual concentration on detail, dexterity, and precision.
This position reports to the Director of Technology