The Discovery VPO Auction is Saturday, March 10 from 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm at the Canterwood Golf and Country Club. It promises to be a fun night. To purchase your tickets and select your meal, Click here to visit the VPO Auction website.
You can be a game changer for our children’s success!
Desirable auction items that are sure to generate much excitement include:
– airline miles – time-shares or vacation rentals
– sports, concert and theater tickets – gift cards – any amount small or large helps
– hotel stays – themed gift baskets
– artwork, hand-made items, jewelry – services: painting, gardening, architectural, beauty, etc.
– experiences (unique experience are always a great seller… think cooking class, dinner cruise, sailing, art workshop, etc.)
Please contact Heather Ingersoll at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-310-6907 with any procurement questions.
Cute baskets, buckets, boxes, ribbons, cellophane – if you have any extra, please donate it to the auction today! Donation box is located in the school foyer.
We’d like to thank Sunrise Gas, Taylor-Thompson Insurance and the Wesley Inn & Suites, Denny’s Home Improvement, and Maredith Saxon with Coldwell Banker Bain