For your child’s safety and the safety of others, we ask that all students and families abide by the following:
- Notify the classroom teacher in writing, every time your student has a different go home plan than usual
- Students who do not bring a note or have a parent call the office to change their go home plan will do their regular go home plan
- All parent pick-up students must check out with the teachers on duty before leaving with their ride
- We ask that all parents waiting for students out in front of the school, wait on the grass and not the sidewalk
- Please pull forward along the curb to the pick-up zone (No Parking at the curb)
- Please stay in your car
- Students should be able to get in on the rear passenger side without assistance. If not please park and walk over.
- If parking in a space, be sure to walk across at the crosswalk to meet your student.
- If a student is not picked up by 3:40 pm, they will be asked to wait inside until an authorized adult arrives.
Thank you for your assistance in making our go home procedures safe!