Happy New Year! By now, you should have received the save the date to our Discovery VPO Auction. Formal invitations with ticketing information are to follow by the end of this month. We can’t wait to see you all there!
To make this event a success, we are still in need of donations and sponsors. You can donate, purchase spon-sorships and fill out a procurement form online at https://tinyurl.com/DiscoVPO .
Event proceeds will help fund playground improvements, technology, rainy day activity/art carts, increase teacher funds, music instruments, and many other school initiatives.
Don’t forget to turn in your procurement form by January 15th in order to be entered to win two one day ski passes to Stevens Pass.
Remember to join our Discovery VPO Facebook page for updates. Please let me know, should you have any questions.
Thank you for your commitment to making this year’s auction a success!
Desirable auction items that are sure to generate much excitement include:
– airline miles – time-shares or vacation rentals
– sports, concert and theater tickets – gift cards – any amount small or large helps
– hotel stays – themed gift baskets
– artwork, hand-made items, jewelry – services: painting, gardening, architectural, beauty, etc.
– experiences (unique experience are always a great seller… think cooking class, dinner cruise, sailing, art workshop, etc.)
Please contact Heather Ingersoll at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-310-6907 with any procurement questions.
Cute baskets, buckets, boxes, ribbons, cellophane – if you have any extra, please donate it to the auction today! Donation box is located in the school foyer.
We’d like to thank Sunrise Gas, Taylor-Thompson Insurance and the Wesley Inn & Suites for sponsoring our VPO Action!