(Must be filled out and signed before sport packet can be turned in.)
- Asthma (pdf)
- Epinephrine (pdf)
- Parent Permission for Over the Counter Medication (pdf)
- Other Medications (pdf)
All students must pay a participation fee ($100) and their ASB fee ($50) before they will be allowed to tryout for sports.
To be eligible to participate in Sports and/or Activities at Gig Harbor:
- Student had a 2.0 GPA or above on the last transcripted grading period and failed no more than one class.
- Student must reside with parent(s) or legal guardians in this high school attendance area.
- Student must be enrolled in a school program and in regular attendance the first 15 days of the current term.
- Physical exams are good for 24 months but the physical must not expire during the sport which they are participating in. A copy must be on file in the Athletic Office.
Still have questions?
Email the Athletic Secretary
or call the Athletic Office at 253.530.1404 at Gig Harbor High School