On April 3rd, we shared information about upcoming changes to our HBHS program. Big Picture Learning is the model we are focusing on. We believe HBHS is an awesome place, but can be even better. The guiding belief in our planning has been a focus on:
- Strengthening student relationships with teachers, classmates and community
- Empowering students to take charge of their own learning
- Connecting learning to post high school goals and ambitions
- Experiencing learning in real world settings through internships
- Assessing learning in ways that are relevant to students
If you want more info we have two info sessions planned for our current families- Wed April 25 at 6:00 pm and Wed May 2 at 6:00 pm. If you want to do some research on your own, you can find more info about Big Picture Learning at bigpicture.org.