If you have a graduating senior this year, we have some important information and dates to share with you.
- Cap and Gown orders are due on April 24th: We will order through Jostens this year. The cost is $28.00 plus 8.5% sales tax for a total of $30.38. Please make checks payable to Henderson Bay HS. Order forms have been given to seniors, mailed home and are also available in the main office. We have a few gowns available for students to borrow. Please call Linda McQuade at 530-1705 for more information.
- Graduation Announcements: Can be ordered through Jostens. You may select your own announcement style and design by going to www.rrgrad.com. These items will be ordered on your own. We will not be collecting money or placing orders.
- Graduation Pictures: John Riebli, our photography teacher, will take photos of our graduating seniors (in their cap & gown) on April 24th & May 1st. He will also take a group photo of the graduating class on May 22nd. Pictures will be for sale. The deadline for ordering pictures will be May 31st. Order forms are available in the main office.
- Yearbooks are also on sale: They are only $30 this year. Preorder deadline is May 25th, if you would like a yearbook before graduation. Yearbooks can be ordered through the main office. Payment must be made at the time of ordering.
- Class Fees and/or fines: We have several classes that have a required fee. If your student is taking any of the classes listed below, there are several options available for paying the fee; cash, check or online using a debit or credit cares. To pay online, please go to https://psd401.net/hbh/. Click on “Bookkeeper” and follow the prompts. You will need your student’s ID numbers. Please contact Terry Fandel in the bookkeeping office if you have any questions – 253.530.1712.
- Intro to Art—$30
- 3D Installation Art—$30
- Ethnic Foods—$30
Important Dates for Seniors and Parents:
- 3rd Parent Information Night – 6:30 pm
- 3rd – Senior Meeting: Updates & reminders
- 4th – College Visit – TCC Tacoma Campus
- 6th – End of 3rd Qtr
- 16th-20th – Spring Break
- 24th – Individual Senior Pictures
- 24th – Cap and Gown orders DUE
- 25th – College Visit – Bates Technical College
- 1st – Individual Senior Pictures
- 1st – College Visit – Clover Park Technical College
- 9th – Culminating Project paper and portfolio DUE
- 15th – Scholarship Awards Night – Harbor Ridge – 6:30 pm
- 16th – Culminating Project Practice
- 22nd – Senior Class Photo
- 30th – Culminating Project Presentations