Physical examinations and immunizations may be obtained from the following:
- Your private health care provider
- Well Child Clinic at the office of Dean Shriner, ARNP (only for those families located south of the Purdy bridge)
Where: Key Center
When: Every Tuesday morning, 9:00 – 10:00 AM
How: First come, first served and no appointment is needed.
Physical exams and immunizations provided for well children through the age of 12 years.
Cost: The total fee per child is $10.00.
NOTE: This clinic is only for children without medical insurance or medical coupons; cash or check only.
Immunizations only may be obtained from the following:
- The Mobile Immunization Clinic sponsored by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital(Tacoma office phone number is 253-403-1767.)
- Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 am-3:30 pm by appointment only. Kitsap County Health Department 345 6th Street, Bremerton, WA. Phone number is 360-337-5235.
- Master calendar of immunization clinics in Pierce County can be found at
Immunizations required for school attendance include the following:
IPV (Polio), DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, acellular Pertussis), DT (Diphtheria, Tetanus), Td (Tetanus, diphtheria), Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis), HEP B (Hepatitis B), MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), and VARICELLA (Chickenpox).
For preschool only: Hib (Hemophilus Influenza B) and PCV (Pneumococcal conjugate)
Other immunizations that children may receive but are not required for school attendance include Hepatitis A, Meningococcal, Influenza, HPV (Human papillomavirus), and Rotavirus (for infants only).
Immunizations are provided for children through the age of 18 years.
Remember to bring your child’s immunization record with you to the clinic.