- Tue 1-23 -All Day- End of 1st Semester
- Tue 1-23 9:30am HHE-POWER OF ONE ASSEMBLY - COMMONS/GYM1ST SHOW ABOUT 300 2ND SHOW ABOUT 300 LUNCH IN ROOMS
- Tue 1-23 12pm HHE-MENTOR READING - LIBRARY
- Tue 1-23 3:30pm HHE-AFTER SCHOOL READING PROGRAM - ROOMS 107/101FIRST 15 MIN OF PROGRAM WILL BE IN THE COMMONS FOR SNACK.
- Wed 1-24 -All Day- Staff in-service - No Students
Read and Lead
Thank you for participating in our annual Read and Lead event. We are excited to celebrate the love of readingRead more.
Your Voice Matters!
Join the Peninsula School District and more than 400,000 k-12 students, educators, and parents worldwide in completing Speak Up 2017.Read more.
IT IS BEAR/WILDLIFE and TICK SEASON!
This is a timely reminder that at this time of year, bears and other wildlife are frequently seen throughout bothRead more.
As you are aware, our school community recently took part in an online learning process. We’ve reviewed your thoughts andRead more.
2017-2018 Click on the links below to view your class’s supply list. K-5 Supply ListsRead more.