- How to access you Family’s Immunization Information
- Local Health Care Resources for Immunizations
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department website for free immunizations.
(Select the “Children’s Immunization Calendar” for Children’s Immunizations.”)
Directions for Accessing your Student’s Immunization Record:
Washington State Immunization Information Access Your Student’s Immunization Record
Sign up for MyIR to View, Download, and Print Your Family’s Immunization Information
- MyIR allows you to manage your family’s immunization records securely online.
- Once you register, you can access the records any time you need them.
- You can also print your child’s Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS)
for school and child care entry. *****MAKE SURE TO SIGN THE FORM*****
You can do all of this without an extra trip to your healthcare provider! You can print this form and mail or hand deliver to your school. Please do this as soon as possible so your health room can review immunization status as your student may or may not be up to date.
Step 1: Go to https://wa.myir.net/register to begin the sign-up process. If you choose the Auto Match option and the system finds an exact match, MyIR will send you a verification code by either text or phone call.
Washington State Immunization Information System
MyIR and send you a temporary PIN and instructions on what to do next. When you’re done, you’ll have immediate access to your family’s immunization records to view, download, or print as often as you need. If you have any questions, please contact t 360-236-3595 or 1-866-397-0337 or by e-mail at WAIISRecords@doh.wa.gov.