Last modified: 01/07/2016
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for 2016-2017
Kindergarten registration for 2016-2017 will be announced soon! Please check back for more information.
Registration for 2015-2016
We are excited to meet you and your Kindergartener! Please download the forms listed below or pick-up a Kindergarten Registration packet at your designated neighborhood elementary school. Please submit all forms to the Main Office of your neighborhood school. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm on school days.
Kindergarten in the Peninsula School District is all-day, five days a week!
What changed? Funding was provided specifically to schools impacted by high free and reduced lunch rates. By combining the new funds with the levy dollars we have already been using for Kindergarten, we are able to add full time Kindergarten teachers (M-F) for all our elementary schools!
Why is full time Kindergarten important? Research shows us that our early childhood years are the most impactful in education and have a direct correlation to future success.
Eligible kindergarteners are children who are 5 years of age by August 31, 2015 and reside within the Peninsula School District.
Please bring the following items when registering your child:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of address (A utility bill is preferred. Signed lease agreements are accepted if utilities are included.)
- The following registration forms (or pick up a Kindergartener Registration Packet in the school office.)
Kindergarten 2015-2016 Registration Forms
- Immunization Requirements
- Enrollment/Emergency Form
- New Student Health Information
- New Student Information and Ethnic Data
- Certificate of Immunization Status
- Health Care Resources
- Health Information Survey
- Early Learning Experiences Survey
- Home Language Survey (English)
- Home Language Survey (Spanish)
- Student Housing Questionnaire
Elementary School Information:
Need directions and/or would like to know more information about your child’s elementary school? Click Here for more information.
Parents wishing to transfer to another elementary school will need to register at their neighborhood school (school of residence). Then, an in-district transfer request will need to be completed by April 30th. Transfers are granted on a space available basis with notification of the decision to families by the end of June. Click Here for more information.
Questions about Kindergarten Registration?
Katy Ellis Educational Service Center, K-12 Education Programs
Phone: (253) 530-1009