Please follow the steps below to create an account and register your student(s). If you don’t have access to a computer at home you may visit your child’s school and register at the kiosk in the school office. If you are unsure which school will be going to, click here to view area maps, or call the Transportation Department at (253) 530-3900.
Before you begin you will need the following:
- proof of residency (utility bill preferred)
- birth certificate
- completed and signed CIS Immunization form
To Create a New Parent Account go to psd401.net/registration and click Online Registration Form *Make sure you select the form for the correct year.*
- Click the Create Account button
- Complete all of the required fields (* indicates required)
- Place a check in the box indicating that you agree with the terms and conditions
- Click Create Account
You will receive an email stating that you have successfully created an account.
Register your student(s) – This process allows you to complete the registration forms and upload the necessary documents to register your student. If you don’t have time to complete the registration process you can save and return later to complete. If you don’t have the ability to upload the necessary documents you can bring them to the school.
- Log into the account you created
- Click New Student Registration for the year your student will be attending
- Read carefully and complete all required questions (marked with a *)
- Click next to move to the next page
- It is important to enter all data accurately and in the format requested.
- When you get to the Documents page you may either upload the necessary documents or state yes you understand you must turn them in at your child’s school
- You will not be able to submit your form until all required fields have been completed
- Once you submit you will not be able to go back in and change what you entered. You will need to contact the school for any changes.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your form has been submitted.
- If you have not uploaded you student’s documents please bring them to their school between the hours of 9:30 and 3:00.