Become a school bus driver?
The Peninsula School District is currently hiring substitute school bus drivers. We offer a comprehensive training program. With the completion of our training, you will become a CDL licensed driver and valuable member of our driving team. Imagine a great job with all school vacations and the summer off! This is a rewarding occupation and an excellent source of supplemental income.
We pay our substitutes:
- $13.29 per hour
- $14.81 after 250 hours
- $16.66 after 500 hours
- $18.32 after 750 hours
- Week of academic training
- Followed by behind-the-wheel training
- 3rd week-Additional training if needed and schedule 3rd party testing
- District provides training at no charge
- District will pay for:
- DOT Physical, Fingerprinting, and Third Party CDL test- $220.00