Just a few reminders about our pick up and drop off routines:
- Please pull all the way forward. If you want to watch your child walk in, or walk them in yourself, please park in a stall. This keeps our line moving quickly and efficiently.
- DO NOT attempt to drop off or pick up your student in the bus area. We will not release your student to you this way, and it is dangerous with our buses coming and going. This is for the safety of all of our students, staff and parents.
- If your child is not in his or her class when the bell rings at 9:00 am (10:00 am on Wednesday), they are considered tardy. This means an adult needs to come into the building and sign them in.
- If your child is tardy, you may choose for them to walk to class by themselves or with a staff member. Our amazing teachers start right when the bell rings and it can be very disrupting to have parents dropping off students in class while they are teaching. Thank you for your help.
- If you need to contact your child’s teacher to schedule an appointment or discuss volunteering, you can email anybody in the district using their last name, first initial of their first name @psd401.net. Example: Joe Smith would be firstname.lastname@example.org