SBA Math testing begins next Monday for all sophomores and those juniors and seniors who have not already passed. Testing will take place in geometry classes except for those students in an Algebra 1 or higher class. See the testing posters around school for your student number and testing date and location. If you have any questions, ask your math teacher or come to the front office.
Minter Creek Elementary School is having their annual Jog-a-Thon Color Run and Carnival fundraiser May 30 from 4:30 – 7:30 pm. They are in need of volunteers for throwing color, running games and concessions. See the PHS front office for more information.
If you submitted a scholarship portfolio, the 2019 Scholarship Awards Ceremony is tomorrow, at 6:30 pm in the PHS Auditorium. Please arrive by 6pm to check in. See the front office if you have any questions, OR if you will not be able to attend.
Graduation tickets are now available in the front office. Each senior receives five free, and extra are $1 each. Cash or check only. Tickets will also be available for sale at the door on the day of graduation.
Congratulations to the following Spring Sports Teams for an amazing season!
- Fast Pitch fought hard and finished 6th in the league
- Boys soccer is traveling to Bellevue tonight for their first round of state competition
- Girls Golf took first place in the SSC league tournament. They will be competing in district competition this week.
- Boys Golf did well at the SSC league tournament with 6 members of the team advancing to the district competition.
- Girls Tennis had all of the #1 single and doubles team take first place at the SSC tournament.
- Girls Water Polo is headed to post season with a 3rd place seeding at their district competition beginning on the 17th.
Registrations are now open for the Peninsula Summer Fitness Program. If you plan to participate in a sport next year or just want to get in better shape this program is for you! You will get three guided workout sessions each week. For the bargain price of $60.00, you will receive 20 sessions over the course of the summer, plus a t-shirt! Come get your body ready for competition!
Attention PHS Swimmers! It’s that time of year again. Spring and summer swim training begins in three weeks. See Coach Messersmith in room W5 for more information.