Here are the Fast 5 things you need to know…
Scholarship Portfolio Workshop today both lunches in the Library!
- If you are a senior with siblings at the school, Yearbook wants to take your photo! Come by Ms. Jinneman’s room, 516, any day after school next week to get a picture of you and your sibling. If you can’t stay after school, come ask Ms. Jinneman for a note during lunch so you can take 5 minutes during 6th period to get your picture taken. This is a long standing tradition at PHS and we want to include as many siblings as possible!
- DECA Clothes Drive, Week 2 (Nov 11th-15th): Shirts and Pants. Bring new or gently used clothes, all sizes!
- Do you enjoy being a part of a positive, fulfilling group that incorporates dance with spinning flags and props? PHS has a new Winterguard starting this winter that is just for you! The season will run from early December through March. The information meeting is Monday, November 18th after school in room 820 (Band Room). Hope to see you there!! For any questions, please contact Ms. Webster, the band director!
- Attention all senior student athletes. PHS will be hosting a National Letter of Intent signing day in the library at 8 AM on Wednesday, November 20th. This is our first signing of the year, for those who are ready to commit to participating in collegiate athletics. If you are ready to sign, please come to the Athletic Office to get information about this. Go Seahawks!
- Come join Environmental Club in cleaning up our campus, Tuesday, November 19th. You’ll get to spend time with friends and earn community service hours while doing it!