Here are the Fast 5 things you need to know…
- If you would like to spend your Spring Break in Italy learning about Cuisine while taking a cooking class in Rome and seeing the sights. Small is opening up the Ten Day Cuisine & Culture Spring Break Trip to any student interested! There are limited spaces available, so see Mrs. Small in room 506 if you are interested!
- IF you are interested in joining our discussion of The Bluest Eye, by Toni Morrison, please come to room 208 next Thursday, October 17, from 2:15 to 3:15. We will also be choosing our next book from the Advanced Placement Suggested Reading List. Please email Mrs. Richards if you would like a copy of the list. See you next week.
- Come to Ms. Johnson’s classroom (Room 406) THURSDAY, OCTOBER 17th at 2:15 and join Interact Club!!!! Affiliated with the Rotary Club, Interact Club is a GREAT way to meet new people; get community service hours; help our town, our state, our nation, and our world; get pizza; and possibly earn SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE!!!! Can’t wait to see y’all there!
- Texas Christian University (Fort Worth, TX) 8:30 am
Carroll College (Helena, MT) 9:30 am
Concordia University (Portland, OR) 10:30 am.
- Friday Breakfast Scramble Scrambled Eggs and Ham Seasoned Hash browns Fresh Fruit Milk and Juice
$1.70 Student full price
$0.00 Student reduced price
$2.35 Adult price