Here are the Fast 5 things you need to know…
- If you would like to spend your Spring Break in Italy learning about Cuisine while taking a cooking class in Rome and seeing the sights. Small is opening up the Ten Day Cuisine & Culture Spring Break Trip to any student interested! There are limited spaces available, so see Mrs. Small in room 506 if you are interested!
- Winter Sports Registration is now open for all Winter Sports. You need to register on Family ID. If you will be joining Bowling, you need to register NOW as Girls Bowling starts on Nov 4. Any questions please see the Athletic Office.
- IF you are interested in joining our discussion of The Bluest Eye, by Toni Morrison, please come to room 208 next Thursday, October 17, from 2:15 to 3:15. We will also be choosing our next book from the Advanced Placement Suggested Reading List. Please email Mrs. Richards if you would like a copy of the list. See you next week.
- Come to Ms. Johnson’s classroom (Room 406) THURSDAY, OCTOBER 17th at 2:15 and join Interact Club!!!! Affiliated with the Rotary Club, Interact Club is a GREAT way to meet new people; get community service hours; help our town, our state, our nation, and our world; get pizza; and possibly earn SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE!!!! Can’t wait to see y’all there!
- Activity Bus begins Tuesday Oct 15th! All students riding the activity bus must be signed in with a supervised activity and role will be done. In order to access bus your name must be on the roll and checked off to get on the bus. Any student in the building after school must be in with a supervised activity including all students waiting for a school activity that begins any time after school. If not sure what to do please check with a supervisor in the library on Tuesday and Thursdays after school.