Here are the Fast 5 things you need to know…
- Seniors, after announcements please make your way to the auditorium for the Senior Class meeting.
- Please turn in your Free/Reduced Meal application for the new 2019-2020 school year by Thursday, October 10th.
Effective Friday, October 11, 2019 all students that have not submitted a new application and been approved will automatically be changed to full price.
- Returning baseball players are arranging a pitchers only meeting on Thursday, October 10th. Meeting will take place right after school in room 506. Anyone planning on pitching for the baseball team this spring is welcome to join.
- The baseball program will have Senior led workouts. Players will be in the weight room at 3 pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. For any questions feel free to contact Coach Johnson.
- Lots of sports home today…Volleyball and Girls Soccer tonight vs Gig Harbor at 7:15, Girls Swim/Dive at 3:30, Boys Tennis vs. Gig Harbor at 3:30. Come out and support!