Here are the Fast 5 things you need to know…
- If you would like to spend your Spring Break in Italy learning about Cuisine while taking a cooking class in Rome and seeing the sights. Small is opening up the Ten Day Cuisine & Culture Spring Break Trip to any student interested! There are limited spaces available, so see Mrs. Small in room 506 if you are interested!
- Please turn in your Free/Reduced Meal application for the new 2019-2020 school year by Thursday, October 10th.
Effective Friday, October 11, 2019 all students that have not submitted a new application and been approved will automatically be changed to full price.
- Returning baseball players are arranging a pitchers only meeting on Thursday, October 10th. Meeting will take place right after school in room 506. Anyone planning on pitching for the baseball team this spring is welcome to join.
- College Visit Today, October 9, 2019
Reed College (Portland, OR) 10:10 am
Warner Pacific University (Portland, OR) 12:15 pm.
- Friday Breakfast Scramble Scrambled Eggs and Ham Seasoned Hashbrowns Fresh Fruit Milk and Juice
$1.70 Student full price
$0.00 Student reduced price
$2.35 Adult price