Where to Park
Students can park in three areas:
- The Senior lot in the front of the school.
- The hill coming up to the school.
- The North campus lot. The North campus lot is rarely full.
Staff can park in two areas:
- The front of the school.
- The lot out past the commons.
- The south side of the building along the fence line in front of the Commons.
- The parking lot in front of Roy Anderson Field.
Visitors can park in:
- Designated “Visitor Only” areas in front of the school.
- Parking permits are for Juniors and Seniors only and may be purchased from the bookkeeper.
- The cost of a parking permit is $40, paid to the Bookkeeper.
- Students can lose their parking privileges. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Attention Student Drivers:
If you park illegally in the staff lots, or do not have a parking permit, your car may be immobilized with an immobilizer boot. To get the boot removed you will have to find an administrator and pay a $15 fine.