Here are the Fast 5 things you need to know…
- The University of Puget Sound (Tacoma, WA) will be presenting in the Career Center FRIDAY (9-13-19) at 9:30 am. Come and see what they have to offer. Check-in with your teacher before attending.
- Conquer the battlefield at Magic the Gathering club! Join us to play an action-packed card game with friendly people, a great atmosphere, snacks, and just an overall great time. We accept new players and pros! We meet Tuesday and Thursdays after school in room W2. If you have any questions get in contact with Jet Riley or just show up!
- Speech and Debate is still open and adding to our team. We meet Monday and Thursdays after school in Swainston’s Room 201. See coach Swainston or Kendall for more information.
- If you are interested in reading good books and talking about them, please come to room 208 today, right after school for the first introductory meeting of the Lit Book Club. Our first book of the year will be “The Bluest Eye” by Toni Morrison. You do not have to have a copy when you come this week.
- This week the bookkeeper will be closed all day on Thursday to staff and students, please plan ahead!
Public Service announcement…
Cold and Flu season will be here soon! Please remember to stay home if you are sick with a fever, throwing up, or are too unwell to participate in normal school activities. If you become ill at school, you must report to the health room to be checked out by our health technician, Mrs. Hiser, or our school nurse, Mrs. Hanson.
Also, as a reminder, you may not carry prescription medications with you at school or during school-sponsored events without special permission. If you need medications while at school-related event, please contact Mrs. Hanson.