Here are the Fast 5 things you need to know…
- FREE BREAKFAST FOR STUDENTS THURSDAY, SEPT. 12TH 7:00 AM – 7:25 AM
- Speech and Debate is still open and adding to our team. We meet Monday and Thursdays after school in Swainston’s Room 201. See coach Swainston or Kendall for more information.
- If you are interested in reading good books and talking about them, please come to room 208 this Thursday, September 12, right after school for the first introductory meeting of the Lit Book Club. Our first book of the year will be “The Bluest Eye” by Toni Morrison. You do not have to have a copy when you come this week.
- This week the bookkeeper will be closed all day on Thursday to staff and students, please plan ahead!
- Rooter bus forms are available online off the PHS website under Athletics or from the Athletic office for this week’s game.