Here are the Fast 5 things you need to know…
- The athletic office will be closed all day Friday 9/20/19. Please plan ahead!
- Conquer the battlefield at Magic the Gathering club! Join us to play an action-packed card game with friendly people, a great atmosphere, snacks, and just an overall great time. We accept new players and pros! We meet Tuesday and Thursdays after school in room W2. If you have any questions get in contact with Jet Riley or just show up!
- Tabletop Games Club – The first meeting will be this coming Tuesday, September 17th, after school in room 402. See Ms. Ahlheim for more information.
- Small is offering the opportunity to spend your spring break in Italy on a 10 day Culture & Cuisine tour. If you have taken one of Mrs. Small’s food classes or are currently taking the class you are eligible to join us! Please see come to room 506 for information and get a flyer regarding our Parent Meeting on Wednesday, September 18th. There is a limited amount of space for the Italy Tour, so be sure to reserve your spot!!!!
- We have many students who use crutches and wheelchairs. Please be respectful of their equipment and space they need. Thank you
Public Service announcement…
Cold and Flu season will be here soon! Please remember to stay home if you are sick with a fever, throwing up, or are too unwell to participate in normal school activities. If you become ill at school, you must report to the health room to be checked out by our health technician, Mrs. Hiser, or our school nurse, Mrs. Hanson.
Also, as a reminder, you may not carry prescription medications with you at school or during school-sponsored events without special permission. If you need medications while at school-related event, please contact Mrs. Hanson.