Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with some of our rules. The more you know the safer you and others will be. Thank you for abiding by these rules. If you have any questions, please contact the pool supervisor on duty, or send Feedback.
- No RUNNING or HORSEPLAY on the deck or in the locker rooms and lobby area.
- Children 6 & under or non-swimmers must be accompanied in the water by an adult. The adults job is to stay within an arms-length at all times. No exceptions!
- NO DIVING in the shallow end.
- NO PLAYING on or around the diving blocks.
- Use of masks, fins, or inflatables must be approved by supervisor.
- Bathing apparel only, NO cut-off jeans or shirts.
- NO hanging or swimming on the lane lines.
- Shower before getting into the pool.
- DO NOT distract or interfere the lifeguard while on duty.
- NO person with open sores, rashes skin lesions or inflamed eyes, mouth, ear discharge, or carrying communicable diseases shall use the pool.
- Children who are not potty-trained must wear a swim diaper, plastic diaper & a well-fitting swimsuit. Swim diapers available in the pool office.
- Diving or jumping from side of diving area is only allowed under supervision.
- One person on the diving board at one time.
- Only one bounce on the board.
- Go straight off the board and move away quickly.
- Swim to far side of pool after going off diving board, and immediately get out.
- Patrons who wish to enter deep water must pass the swim test.
- Do not hang on diving board.
- Non-swimmers may not use the board.
- Front dives only off the diving board, other dives only under supervision of a coach.
- Use of goggles while going off the diving board is not permitted.