If your child will be 5 years old by August 31 of the new school year please follow the link below:
First Grade Registration
In order to register your child for 1st grade, he or she must be 6 years old by August 31st of the new school year, or have completed an accredited Washington State kindergarten program in another school / district. For more information, please call Katy Ellis (253) 530-1009.
All other Grade Placement
All other grade placement will be determined by the student’s academic level at transfer and assigned by the building principal. Please keep in mind; our elementary offices are open for registration before June 30th or after August 18th. Please contact the school prior to stopping by to ensure the office will be available to assist you. Most middle & high school offices are open during the summer. Please contact the school directly prior to stopping by to ensure someone will be available to assist you during the summer hours. ~ thank you.
Registration takes place at your home school’s office – if you are unsure which school is your home school, click here to view catchment area maps, or call the Transportation Department at (253) 530-3900.
If you wish to attend a school, other than your home school, click here to view the Transfer Request process.
When registering, please bring your child’s:
- Birth Certificate (copies accepted)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Address
(We will only accept a utility bill. No lease agreements will be accepted.)
NOTE: Printing these forms does not complete the registration/enrollment process. Please contact your school office for further information.
2016-2017 Enrollment Forms:
Print and complete the following forms:
- Immunization Requirements
How to Access your Family’s Immunization Information
- Enrollment/Emergency Form
- New Student Information and Ethnic Data
- Certificate of Immunization Status
- Health Care Resources
- Health Information Survey
- Home Language Survey (English)
- Home Language Survey (Spanish)
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Requisitos de inmunización
- Cómo acceder a la información de vacunas de su familia
- Solicitud de inscripción/EMERGENCIA
- Formulario de Información de Estudiantes Nuevos
- Certificado del estado de vacunación (CIS)
- RECURSOS DE CUIDADO A LA SALUD
- INFORMACIÓN DE SALUD ENCUESTA
- Encuesta sobre el idioma
- Cuestionario de alojamiento para estudiantes