– Online registration is open for NEW STUDENTS-
-*FOR 2017-2018 ONLY*–
Instructions for Online Registration 2017-2018 with InfoSnap:
Peninsula School District is pleased to launch online registration services for the 2017-18 school year.
Please follow the steps below to create an account and register your student(s). If you don’t have access to a computer at home you may visit your child’s school and register at the kiosk in the school office.
Before you begin you might want to gather the data you will need:
- proof of residency (utility bill preferred),
- birth certificate
- completed and signed CIS Immunization form
To Create a New Parent Account go to psd401.net/registration and click New Student Registration.
- Click the Create Account button
- Complete all of the required fields (* indicates required)
- Place a check in the box indicating that you agree with the terms and conditions
- Click Create Account
You will receive an email stating that you have successfully created an account.
Register your student(s) – This process allows you to complete the registration forms and upload the necessary documents to register your student. If you don’t have time to complete the registration process you can save and return later to complete. If you don’t have the ability to upload the necessary documents you can bring them to the school.
- Log into the account your created
- Click New Student Registration (2017-2018)
- Read carefully and complete all required questions (marked with an *)
- Click next to move to the next page
- It is important to enter all data accurately and in the format requested.
- When you get to the Documents page you may either upload the necessary documents or state yes you understand you must turn them in at your child’s school
- You will not be able to submit your form until all required fields have been completed
- Once you submit you will not be able to go back in and change what you entered. You will need to contact the school for any changes.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your form has been submitted.
- If you have not uploaded you student’s documents please bring them to their school between the hours of 9:30 and 3:00.
If your child will be 5 years old by August 31 of the new school year please follow the link below:
First Grade Registration
In order to register your child for 1st grade, he or she must be 6 years old by August 31st of the new school year, or have completed an accredited Washington State kindergarten program in another school / district. For more information, please call Roxann Tallman (253) 530-1007.
All other Grade Placement
All other grade placement will be determined by the student’s academic level at transfer and assigned by the building principal. Please keep in mind; our elementary offices are open for registration before June 30th or after August 18th. Please contact the school prior to stopping by to ensure the office will be available to assist you. Most middle & high school offices are open during the summer. Please contact the school directly prior to stopping by to ensure someone will be available to assist you during the summer hours. ~ thank you.
Registration takes place at your home school’s office – if you are unsure which school is your home school, click here to view catchment area maps, or call the Transportation Department at (253) 530-3900.
If you wish to attend a school, other than your home school, click here to view the Transfer Request process.
When registering, please bring your child’s:
- Birth Certificate (copies accepted)
- Immunization Records (CIS form that looks like the one below)
- Completed Certificate of Immunization Status
- Proof of Address
(We will only accept a utility bill. No lease agreements will be accepted.)
NOTE: Printing these forms does not complete the registration/enrollment process. Please contact your school office for further information.
2016-2017 Enrollment Forms:
Print and complete the following forms:
- Immunization Requirements
How to Access your Family’s Immunization Information
- Enrollment/Emergency Form
- New Student Information and Ethnic Data
- Certificate of Immunization Status
- Health Care Resources
- Health Information Survey
- Home Language Survey (English)
- Home Language Survey (Spanish)
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Requisitos de inmunización
- Cómo acceder a la información de vacunas de su familia
- Solicitud de inscripción/EMERGENCIA
- Formulario de Información de Estudiantes Nuevos
- Certificado del estado de vacunación (CIS)
- RECURSOS DE CUIDADO A LA SALUD
- INFORMACIÓN DE SALUD ENCUESTA
- Encuesta sobre el idioma
- Cuestionario de alojamiento para estudiantes