Parents, & Community Speak Up is open for input Until – January 19, 2018
- Go to the Speak Up Welcome page at speakup.tomorrow.org.
Click on “Start Parent Survey” button.
- Click on the drop-down list and select “Parents.”
- Look up your child’s school
- Either input your school’s zip code or click on the state drop-down button and select the state that you live in. (Washington, WA)
- Select the “Next” arrow.
- On the schools found page, a list of schools matching the letters you typed in will show up.
- Select your student’s school’s name.
- Select your student’s grade band (Grade 6-8 or Grade 9-12).
- Enter “speakup” as the Secret Word.
- Select “Login” to begin the survey.
- *If you are a community member you can select the school closest to you, or you will have to option to take the survey without selecting your school. *
- You will now begin the survey. Please read the introduction page. Then click on the “Next” arrow to begin the survey.
- Please use the arrow tabs labeled “Next” and “Previous” to navigate between pages (not the browser buttons).
- Please read questions thoroughly. For questions with circles you will choose one answer, and for questions with squares, you choose all that apply.
- If you are unsure of a question just skip to the next question
- Please complete a survey for each child you have at each school.
Thank you for your participation in Speak Up!