Vaughn Student Transportation Plan
Please provide the Vaughn Office with your child’s “Go Home Plan” the first day of school.
On the first day of school, your child will be bringing home a yellow 1/2 sheet for parent/guardians to fill out. This will be your students Permanent “Go Home Plan”. We will file and refer to this plan during the school year. Please fill this form out and send it back to the school, the following day.
If you child needs to change their “Go Home Plan” it is best to send a signed note with your child that includes the following:
- Student’s Name
- Teacher’s Name
- How the student is going home, and how long is this plan intended for, i.e. just for the day OR specific days
Additional information to be included on the note:
- If your student is taking a bus, please tell us what bus number they will be riding and the name of the stop.
- If you are picking up your student, please let us know if you want “Parent Pick Up” outside or in the office. You may be asked to show I.D. in the Parent Pick Up Line or in the office.
- If your child is getting picked up by another parent or going home with another student, please include the other parties name (i.e. name of other student’s parent include first and last).
- Please provide contact information such as a phone number on the notes so we can call if there are any questions regarding your students “Go Home Plans.”
If you need to pick up your student early from school, call the office. If someone else besides Parents/guardians listed as regular pick up will be at Vaughn for pick-up, provide a name and please make sure they are listed on the emergency contact information.
If you need to change a students “Go Home Plan” during the school day, please call the Vaughn Office at: 253.530.4700, BEFORE 2:00 pm.
Thank you for helping us get your student home safely!