Enroll in worksite learning
Do you have a job?
Are you at least 16 years of age?
Do you want to earn high school credit while you’re working?
See your counselor for more information.
What is Worksite Learning? Worksite Learning is an exciting program that affords students the opportunity to connect the knowledge and skills in the classroom to those needed in the work environment.
- Worksite Learning students earn .5 high school credit for each 180 reported hours.
- There is NO CLASS to ATTEND.
- All students have to do is report their hours weekly.
- A graded class that counts towards your GPA.
- Can be a 6th or 7th-period class
- Worksite learning forms available in the Career Center.
- Return completed forms to the Career Center.
Worksite Learning Coordinator